Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Universal Studio - Singapore


Finally arrived on the studio :-) 
It's almost a year ago actually. So it might be outdated already. But it was fun and memorable. I love the design of the studio, the characters and all the colors inside. It's amazing day at the Universal Studio Singapore :-)
I went here with my sister as part of our 3 days trip in Singapore. 
On the day, we arrived too early around 9 AM. Around 10 AM the gate to the studio is finally open. We anxiously walk in to see a beautiful setup inside. On my first stop is the Battlestar Galactica. 2 amazingly scary roller coaster. I am not a fan of theme parks actually, especially when it comes to roller coaster or any challenging games. I prefer a safe, enjoyable, relax trip, Thanks. But here I can't stop myself to at least try it once. So I decided to sit my butt on the blue one. And 3 seconds after it started, I wish I can just go back down.

We spent almost whole day with slight rain in between. I can't say much of the games provided here. I thought it's more suitable for teenagers or group of youngsters. I'm only 25 actually but I don't think playing along is more amusing than seeing the movie-like setups in this park. And it is definitely a THEME PARK.






























If you are looking for another view, this Theme Park is definitely a good idea. Especially if you are travelling with a group of friend. Also a good choice for photo-hunting. And you got to see the shows perform here. The males singers, the females singers, etc. You can get the details on flyers available on certain place in the park. Ask the staff if you're not certain where to get it. What a lovely experience. I hope I can re-visit again someday. Only this time I will pay for half-day only.

We closed the day with Songs of The Sea performance. Still in the resort world Sentosa. Its actually a light-effect mixed with live-singers and performs after sunsets. A nice closing for our trip of the day :-)
















No comments:

Post a Comment